Stickers available at Rexhame Beach Lot everyday 9am -4pm
NO STICKERS SOLD AT TOWN HALL
- Online Beach Sticker Process ( Unavailable at this time)
- Mail-In Beach Sticker Process
- In order to use parking areas your vehicle must have a sticker permanently affixed to the window.
- Taped on Stickers are not allowed.
- Beach stickers are to be placed in the UPPER LEFT CORNER of the PASSENGER WINDOW.
- Please avoid placing the sticker on the front or rear windshield, or tinted windows.
- Stickers are available at Rexhame beach lot ONLY
- Please be aware we are not responsible for lost or stolen beach stickers.
- If you do not own property in Marsahfield ( you are a renter), you MUST bring in your current renter's agreement proving you live in Marshfield
- Properties in a trust, you should bring the trust paperwork showing who is listed in the trust
- Babysitters must fill out a form that can be acuired at Rexhame Beach during stickers hours
Rexhame Lot Only: Daily Passes
$30 Sun and Holidays
- Beach stickers are not transferable. They must be permanently affixed to the window. It is a $50 ticket for violating this rule.
- If you sell your vehicle or it is totaled in an accident, bring the old beach sticker to the Rexhame beach lot for replacement
- If your car is in the shop, you can buy a temporary sticker.
- Marshfield Beach Sticker is not honored at Humarock Beach, only a Scituate Beach Sticker applies to that beach.