- NO alcoholic beverages are allowed on beaches, seawalls or public areas.
- NO trash, glass or smoking allowed on beaches or seawalls or public areas. ADDITIONAL FINES PREVAIL.
- NO unleashed dogs.
- NO fires allowed on beaches or dunes without written permission from Fire Department.
- NO camping, dressing or undressing allowed on beaches or in the beach areas.
- NO power boats, water skiing and/or jet skis allowed in swimming areas.
FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS prohibit activities within 300 of swimming areas. ADDITIONAL FINES PREVAIL.
- NO diving off jetties is allowed.
- All bathers shall obey safety orders of lifeguards including use of rafts and floats on days of dangerous surf and offshore winds.