- Town Parking Areas are available to use by residents and property owners.
- In order to use parking areas your vehicle must have a sticker permanently affixed to the window.
- Taped on Stickers are not allowed.
- Beach stickers are to be placed in the UPPER LEFT CORNER of the PASSENGER WINDOW.
- Please avoid placing the sticker on the front or rear windshield, or tinted windows.
- Stickers are available through the mail or at the Marshfield Town Hall starting in January.
- Please be aware we are not responible for lost or stolen beach stickers
Rexhame lot only - Non-resident day passes are available for $15 (Monday-Friday) and $20 (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays. After 5pm everyday is $5
- Beach stickers are not transferable. They must be permanently affixed to the window. It is a $50 ticket for violating this rule.
- If you sell your vehicle or it is totaled in an accident, bring the old beach sticker to the Treasurer's office for a replacement.
- If your car is in the shop, you can buy a temporary sticker.
- Marshfield Beach Sticker is not honored at Humarock Beach, only a Scituate Beach Sticker applies to that beach